Recharge, refresh and relax…
A luxurious one-day wellbeing retreat
Step off the hamster wheel of life for a day…
Life is wonderful, but it can also be exhausting, challenging and downright tough. If you’re feeling frazzled and desperate for time out, Reboot Camp could be just what you’re looking for. The event on Saturday January 23rd 2021 will take place at the spectacular Warren House hotel in Kingston, Surrey. It’s a chance to press the reset button with relaxing, healing and joyous activities such as Secret Sunrise meditative dance through to sound healing and relaxing yoga. There are also inspiring talks and a delicious vegetarian lunch.
I’m so over draughty village halls and school buildings that have a faint whiff of cabbage. That’s why I’ve chosen the glorious 19th century Warren House as a venue to introduce you to some of my favourite facilitators and their life changing practices. I want you to leave feeling truly pampered, refreshed and relaxed. Floating home is the order of the day!
Reboot Camp – a day to revitalise and relax you.
Enjoy a full yoga experience in this 60-min session as Kate Woodward takes you through a practice that will energise (Yang), stretch (Yin) and relax (Yes) your muscles and your mind. Suitable for total beginners and more experienced yogis. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat.
Margot de Broglie guides you through a one-hour Secret Sunrise silent disco session with elements of meditation and breath work plus heaps of unbelievable joy. You’ve never had so much phone with headphones on!
Kundalini yoga teacher Amrit Jiwan introduces Kirtan chanting aka singing mantras (don’t worry, you don’t need to be able to hold a note!). It’s a meditative, energising and deeply healing practice that brings the mind into stillness and can leave you feeling clear, focused and energised.
I absolutely cannot meditate
In this short 15-minute slot, I (journalist Sally Brockway) talk about how meditation changed my life, even though I once believed I would never be able to do it. Not ever.
Meditation for non-meditators
During this 45-minute session, Alex Cunningham, founder of The Mindful Compass, explains how meditation works and guides you through some simple exercises. Alex is a mindfulness, compassion and personal story teacher. He runs men’s groups and works with students and adult learners to help combat exam stress. He also facilitates meditation at Kingston’s Quaker Centre every Wednesday evening.
Nutrition for great physical and mental health
Journalist, author and fitness trainer Paula Kerr reveals how food can be our best medicine. She is the founder of Fitter, Stronger a fitness company that embodies the three principles that helped her recover from cancer – exercise, nutrition and motivation. Paula is dedicated to empowering those affected by illness, injury and trauma and delivers programmes to schools, private and NHS hospitals and corporations. She’s a regular on TV and radio speaking about health issues.
Our day ends with a wonderfully relaxing 30-minute sound healing session with Jasmin Harsono of Emerald And Tiger using crystal and Tibetan singing bowls. It’s the perfect way to end your day with us and will rebalance, rejuvenate and revitalise your mind, body and soul. This session is not suitable for pregnant women or those with pacemakers. If that’s you, we’ll offer you the opportunity to enjoy half an hour of introspection in a quiet corner of the hotel, inside or out.
Reboot Camp costs from £150 (for a limited number of early bird tickets) for the day, which runs from 9am through to 5.30pm and includes a delicious vegetarian lunch with vegan, gluten and dairy-free options.
- Reboot Camp is suitable for anybody over the age of 16.
- It is not affiliated to any religion and everyone is welcome, whatever their beliefs.All you need is a willingness to have a go.
- It doesn’t matter if you are unfamiliar with any or all of the practices.
- You will need to bring a yoga mat, wear comfortable clothes and you might like to bring a shawl or small blanket.
- Light refreshments will be available throughout the day and there is a delicious vegetarian lunch provided by the chefs at Warren House.
- There is ample parking at Warren House situated on Warren Road, Kingston, KT2 7HY. If the car park is full, you can leave your car on Warren Road – there are no yellow lines and it is a private road.
- The nearest railway station is Norbiton.
- The 371, 57, 65 and 85 buses will take you up Kingston Hill (Warren Road is just off it).
- If you wish to stay the night, you can book reasonably priced rooms. Tel: 0208 547 1777.
- Click to buy your Early Bird tickets below.
- Purchase policy can be read here.
Get in Touch
Part of Wow PR Ltd
Registered offices: 16 Geneva Road, Kingston, Surrey. KT1 2TW
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0780 3987272
Send Us a Message
Copyright Reboot Camp – All rights reserved